09 January 2008

lunch with my love day 251 of 365


lunch with my love
Originally uploaded by GButterfly
Project 366 2008 Jan 8 009/366
Project 365 Day 251/365 Jan 9, 2008 (started in April 2007)

hubby had to come up to work during the day so we had lunch together - with tea. yumm. it's been a good culinary week so far.

Grattitude: I'm grateful for the days when hubby and I get to spend time together at times we wouldn't normally - lunch, we drove in together, and we're home together tonight. I'm grateful we enjoy each other's company.

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to be grateful for something as simple as having lunch with the person one loves.

    Very often, one takes such for granted till the day such little luxuries are no more.

    Blessings! Nice Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - thank you for the visit. I'm trying to get back into the practice of gratitude this year - and my husband is one thing I can alwasy feel grateful for.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )