12 January 2008

cloud chasing pinicized .jpg


cloud chasing pinicized .jpg
Originally uploaded by GButterfly
project 366 2008 Jan 11 011/366
Day 253 of project 365
.

so - in picnic - I upped the color, upped the red and blue - and sharpened then of course added the usual frame.....

origianal here www.flickr.com/photos/42037390@N00/2185755345/

Uploaded by GButterfly on 12 Jan 08, 9.33AM PST.

Grattitude:I am grateful for the puppies wanting to play outside at just the right moment. for a quiet day and for the yummy dinner we'll be having tonight...details: mom gave us a gift certificate for christmas to our favorite fancy resteraunt. we decided to dress up and make use of it. I was going to take pics of the food but i decided to just sit back and enjoy it undestracted by trying to get in a snap....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )