12 January 2008

Jan122008_borders readers_0793_2.jpg

roject 366 2008 Jan 12 012/366
Day 254 of Project 365


This pictures was taken in the hopes that hubby will do a paiting of him some day.

Grattitude: I'm grateful I got to spend the day with my hubby when I thought he'd be sleeping all day due to working tonight. We discovered "The Mixx" a few weeks ago - went there today it's a great lunch place - nice fresh tossed salads made to order and wonderful soups. Soup is one of my favorite foods. Then we looked at Andy Goldsworthy books at the store while having coffee. This guy was perusing a magazine and his face just begs to be photographed don't you think?

Portraits aren't so much my thing but unitl I go outside I'll practice the occasional enviornmental portriat since I'd like to be able to take good travel photos should I ever get to travel....

Uploaded by GButterfly on 12 Jan 08, 8.21PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )