19 January 2008

from the window at work


from the window at work
Originally uploaded by GButterfly
project 366 2008 Jan 18 018/366
Day 260/365 in Project 365 started April 25 2007

Grattitude: I'm grateful to be working indoors today. I listened to a talk about health disparities for Native Americans hisotorically and currently today. It reminded me how blessed I am to have good health care, and that my parents and grandparents have good health care. I am also fortunate to work with people who are trying to work to change health disparities.

Uploaded by GButterfly on 19 Jan 08, 9.33AM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )