14 January 2008

bead by ltsexpressions snail and tooth by God


bead by ltsexpressions snail and tooth by God

If you love this bead you can purhcase your very own from the artist on etsy ltsexpressions@etsy.com she also has some of her beads here on flickr. www.flickr.com/photos/ltsexpressions/

Gratitude Today I am grateful for the gift of this beautiful bead. The swirls are exactly what I've been attracted to lately. I was looking at some of Andy Goldsworthy's work this weekend and feeling especially attracted to the spirals - then today I was given this wonderful bead with spirals and bluish black dots. I am also grateful for my husband making us stew and soda bread. for the artists in my life and the friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )