10 January 2012

day 10 soothing when sick


day 10 soothing when sick
Originally uploaded by GButterfly.
SIck day. I thought I'd have more energy after a day of sleep - but after a quick trip to the grocery for tea, soup, dog food, bird seeds, fizzy water - am wiped out and ready for bed again. Only eating carbs today opposite of my diet but soothing the tummy. We know Wednesday being my long work day will be an uninspired iphone shot - (unless there is snow!) so I will have to set my mind to making Thursday's photo more interesting. Perhaps a cardinal if the seed does as intended. Heard the owls tonight but it's too dark out back to see them. There are 2 nested in the neighbors' tree. I hope to see them by daylight eventually with or without my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )