29 December 2007

yay one more on explore....briefly

on flickr explore is this elusive thing that some of us seek - it's exposure basically. well, it has always eluded me - there are 500 images that make it to explore every day. a couple of days ago one of my images made it in, then dropped as of today - it has re-entered and risen to 144 - which is my highest "ranking" yet. it's an algorthm so I shouldn't care - but I do. it feels good. at least part of the algorythm is being favorited and commented on my people who visit your photo. so I have to thank all of my visitors. I am excited by it - and when I uploaded the image from my memory card - I knew it had potential because it took my breath away and I'm often a critic of my own work. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )