13 December 2007

a blue blue christmas Thurs December 13 photo of the day


a blue blue christmas.jpg
Originally uploaded by GButterfly
i'm not feeling super chiristmasy - we didn't put up a tree we aren't doing gifts because we need to reduce our clutter - and then we can do some charitable giving instead - which is the right thing to do and i want to - but what i really want of course is to be totally swept up in the holiday season in an attempt to make the seasons memorable for a small child - but i don't have a small child yet....so even though I do have my sweetie and my parents and grandparents - don't get me wrong I am very grateful to have all of them in my life -true blessings - but without a child - despite the other loves in my life - i'll still have a blue blue christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )