15 September 2007

sept 8 kinetic DSC_3969


sept 8 kinetic DSC_3969
Originally uploaded by GButterfly
on the plaza they did this thing called fire water or water fire...soemthing - we missed the lighting ceremony -but went down for a bit while the fires were stll lit. in brush creek some ironworkers buitl metal pyres to hold little fires. they added wood and lighter fluid, can of course a match or something...anyhow it was pretty -and there was good music and a few people in costumes wandering about as entertainment. i wish there were somethig like this going on every weekend - it made for a sort of carnival like atmosphere as much as you can get that on the plaza. (minus the rides sadly - when will I ever stumble across a nice ferris wheel?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )