26 May 2007

Saturday May 26, 2007 (Day 32) Contrary llamma


Hubby wants to have llamma's I'm partial to alpaca's but really, I just hope some day a petting zoo fits into our lifestyle. These fiber artists who own llaamas were at the farmer's market today with 3 of thier llammas -they drew a crowd of interested bystanders - mostly kids -and us. We can be kids at heart sometimes I suppose......

I was reading an article in concieve and it was talking about nurturing your relationship during infertility treatment - it said some couples go a whole day without touching once. I can not imagine this in our house. My husband and I hold hands when we walk - we sit close when we can. That sounds like a sad day to go 24 hours without touching the person you love. I guess the point was intimacy outside of TTC - but to me that is a given - how would you make it through such a difficult struggle without the comfort and nurturing of your partner/spouse? I am grateful that is at lesat one thing I do not have to work at in my life - nurturing intimacy with my partner. Of course I would work at it if necessary - I'm just grateful I don't have to.

1 comment:

  1. that's sweet that you two like to cuddle and cavort together so much. geee, i guess you must actually like one another after all this time.

    congratulation to wes on the graduation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )