07 May 2007

day 13 floorboard lake


day 13 floorboard lake
Originally uploaded by GButterfly.
This isn't the prettiest picture I took today - but It gives a picture of what is going on in my life this monday. (I didn't acuatally upload unitl tuesday but lucky blogger lets me change the date.) so here is this rusty lookig lake in the floorboard of my car. the first itme there was moisture i thought I'd spilled some water - so i cleaned out my car and removed all of the floor mats. well, no sooner had it started to dry then we had anotehr rain - and another - well, obviously this isn't just an uncapped water bottle -this is a real problem. My car is 14 years old - the thing is - the engine is still good - its jsut the body that has it's issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )