20 January 2007

to much on the to do list and no energy for it

I long for a vacation - or even for one of my days off to be free of ice or snow - or biting wind - but at least we aren't getting the armagaden like gales that Europe is having these days. We have decided we are staying in Kansas for 1 1/2 years - so I must make the best of it.
I don't have anything really clever to say right now. I have a desire to do so many projects but not the energy for any of them.
What's my current list? 1. clean back room out so it can be a bedroom. 2. pick an adoption agency ( iwant to pick one what i don't want to do is wade through all of the magazines and web pages to accumulate the knoledge to decide) 3. exercise (to be fair I did sign up for classes but they don't start until february -and today it snowed and i don't feel like going to the gym 4. pray more thourally every day -advance myself spiritually - do the examen- be sure of my purpose. 4. knit terri's mits and my skirt. start on a sweater for wes. 5. write letters to the people i've been missing - i miss getting letters i should send some 6. make some ATCs or collage or altered book sort of thing 7. decide on the next stage of my career 8. advance my photographic skill - work on a photo porfolio 9. work on high maintenance diner blog...
ok there is more but the list is just depressing me there is more
the second blog - it seemed like a good idea but I don'ot know where I'll find th time or inspiration to write it - when i think about it I feel sorely unprepared - mostly because I don''t want to mislead anyone with acutal food allergies into thinking the choices I've made are safe - I haven't strictly interviwed the kitchen staff about keeping wheat out of everything or dairy - I've just done my best with the menu and a few questions to the wait staff about substitutions of ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )