08 October 2006

peacock costume contrasty


peacock costume contrasty
Originally uploaded by GButterfly.

halloween season has started. first friday the lighting here was a bit of an accident.
i hardly sat down or took a breath this weekend. friday was my day off -and i slept in then ran some errands and visited my grandparents. then, in the evening first friday with wes and some friends. there were a few interesting sculpture artists - one guy who works with bark and other organics -very intriguing. dinner - and a few shots taken of a dia de los muertos display.
Saturday from 10-2 we worked at a health fair for the kck hispanic community with paula. It was kind of fun - but It really brought home that I need to learn spanish. i was embarrased that all i knew was "fuma usted?" I tried to make some survey calls the for the evening we stayed in made dinner i played with photos and wes studied. i wish i hadn't been so tired- would like to have attended the dia de los muertos parade ate mattie rhodes....well you cann't do everything
sunday ....church, work, dinner.
i need some rest - but next weekend is busy too - with entertainment rather than work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Examen - things to consider each day

1. Express Gratitude 2. Petition for light (see self & ohters in God's eyes, ask to see the role only I can play) 3. Review the day: look at day's actions, omissions, thoughts & desires what does this tell me aobut myself in relation to self, others, God, the world 4. Lift out something & ask for help 5. look ahead - how do I want to carry on (today - the rest of my life what / who do I want to be master of my life? what are my core values? )